This year, EstBAN is celebrating its 5th anniversary.
We invite you to join us at the gala dinner and be part of other events of the big celebration.
EstBAN 5th Anniversary Gala Dinner
7th of December at 7 p.m., White Hall of the University of Tartu Museum
Join us to celebrate together and meet fellow business angels.
Hero Investor Day
7th of December, Spark HUB, Tartu
A day full of interesting discussions about angel investing and angel group models.
See the schedule for speakers and topics:
8th of December, AHHAA Science Center, Tartu
The best early stage business festival in the Baltics. Learn more.
9th of December, Estonian woods
A wrap-up event that is all about fun and networking.
*No living beings will be harmed.
Investor Day schedule:
10:00-10:15 Opening and welcome words! (Rein Lemberpuu)
10:15-12:15 Investing backwards – From Exit to Screening (Peter E Braun)
- How to start from Exit? (Petri Lehmuskoski)
- How to add value to portfolio companies? (Peter E Braun)
- How to get quality deal flow? (Kim Neel Wyon)
12:15-13:00 Networking lunch
13:00-14:30 Angel Network models from angels perspective (Claes Mikko Nilsen)
- DanBAN model (Esben Gadsboll)
- HongkongBAN model (Carman Chan)
- NordicBAN model (Claes Mikko Nilsen)
- NFBAN model (Audra Elena Shallal)
14:30-15:00 Anti-dehydration break
15:00-17:00 Angel Group models from angels perspective (John Sechrest)
- Seattle Angel Fund/Conference (US) model (John Sechrest)
- Gorilla Ventures (Finland) model (Petri Lehmuskoski)
- BAdGE (France), Tenmou (Bahrain) (Audra Elena Shallal)
- Rising Tide Europe (Nanci Govinder)
Register for the events here.
Until October 31st
Investor Day + EstBAN Gala Dinner + Unicorn Hunt:
Investor Day + EstBAN Gala Dinner + sTARTUp Day + Unicorn Hunt:
Investor Day + EstBAN Gala Dinner + Unicorn Hunt: 179.-
Investor Day + EstBAN Gala Dinner + sTARTUp Day + Unicorn Hunt: 259.-
Until December 7th
Investor Day + EstBAN Gala Dinner + Unicorn Hunt: 199.-
Investor Day + EstBAN Gala Dinner + sTARTUp Day + Unicorn Hunt: 329.-